The woman in your life may give you her heart, soul and, of course, her body, but still there's a part of her being that she'll never share with you... stuff that makes her a mystery .
Yes, your woman is a den of mysteries hinted to you in her sly smile, enigmatic laughter or that sudden silence. She just pretends to be one, but is never an open book to you. Her deepest secrets are what add to her charm ... but render you an outsider in her own 'Secret Garden'. Secrets of her unshared yearnings, cherished fantasies or for that matter, a secret lover from the past ...
Here's a peep into those hidden secrets ... dig into them at your own risk!
- I might just hate it when you sleep in that office shirt, but when you are away, I love to snuggle up in your shirt because it smells of you.
- Though I insist on paying the bill or sharing it in our initial dates, I'll find you cheap and so non-chivalrous in case you don't insist on making the payment.
- Long before we explored each other's bodies, I had been fantasizing about being with you. That inhibition was only to get assured that you are all mine.
- I do think about my ex-es and compare them to you. Mostly you win, but you are not all perfect.
- 'I don't care you call or not' is pure pretence. In fact, I start waiting for your next call the moment one ends. Not just this, I eagerly want you to plan our next date even before the current one ends. I might not show it. So, don't fret about looking desperate just call! The gap looks like a lifetime to me.
- During the initial days of our relationship, I used to save all our chat histories and your SMSs and read them again and again. Sometimes, made my friends read them, too.
- The day you shared your password with me, digging into your chat records and mails was the first thing I did.
- I would love to know what turns you on. Though, I know it's going to be hilarious as I've seen your frequently-visited p**n sites.
- You don't have to be a 'good boy' with me all the time. I don't mind talking a little dirty.
- You are my soul mate, but my 'best friend' is my confidante. From the size of your pay cheque, bank account to the size of your other assets...she knows it all. So, till you are telling her how much you love me all's fine. Remember she's my best friend and never yours.
- You rightly blame me for bombarding you with so many questions. But, that's my way of testing you. I judge and analyse you on every word, expression, action, e-mail or SMS you write to me or someone else. So, when I ask “Do you fantasize about other women?,” the answer has to be “Why would I when I am with you?” So, better watch out!
- I love to make you a little jealous as it makes me feel wanted. So the next time you spot me flirting with your friend, know that I'm actually flirting with you through her.
- Every time I fight with you is because I feel ignored. Don't get into your cocoon when I'm bad. Just give me what I'm fighting for – a little attention and I'll be all yours.
- I love to get constant reminders of the much known fact that – you need me. So, what's the harm in dropping liners saying 'You complete me' or 'Don't ever leave me alone' ... ?
- Last but not the least, irrespective of how independent and self-driven I am, however much I may say that I don't need a man to be happy, but still I want you to take charge when we are in bed.