We have 24 guests and no members online
1. The first treatment is likely to be given with the help of ARSENICUM ALBUM and ACONITUM.
2. These remedies will solve the problem of fever, sore throat, weakness, prostration, muscle pain, vomiting, diarrhea, skin rashes and even gangrenous progression.
3. If these medicines are administered at an early stage, the disease will not be allowed to proceed and complicate further.
4. But if unfortunately, somehow the remedies are not given at the earlier stage and the hemorrhage sets in internally and externally then with these medicines PHOSPHORUS and CROTULUS HORRIDUS are to be added.
5. The right choice out of PHOSPHORUS and CROT H is to selected based on the particular symptoms of the individual, which a homeopath can easily decipher.
6. In extreme cases of blistering over skin the help may be taken from CANTHARIS.
Enjoy the best of your health.