Gallstones and Homeopathy
Only homeopathic remedies can cure Gallstone (sometime mis-spelt as Gall Stones or Gall Stone) is the solidified bile in the biliary ducts. It causes colics in abdominal area. Gallstones can be ascertained only through sonographic analysis.
- The ordinary gallstones are cholesterol, black pigment, and brown pigment.
- The majority of gallstones do not cause their symptoms.
- Generally the symptoms of gallstones are biliary colic.
- Gallstones do not cause intolerance to fatty foods, belching, abdominal distention, or gastric problems.
- Complications of gallstones may induce gangrene of the gallbladder, jaundice, pancreatitis, sepsis, fistula, and ileus.
- The best single test for ascertaining gallstones is trans-abdominal ultrasonography.
We are giving you here a brief description to chose from, depending upon your symptoms: